Save The Date!
May 6th & 7th, 2024 | New Haven, CT
Meet, network, learn & share with people advancing independent living through technology.
Pre-register now to stay informed of all the upcoming conference details.
- Early Bird Discount
- Hotel and Conference Location Details
- Workshop Registration
- Speaker Announcements
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
ATECH Conference 2024 is happening in partnership with The CT Tech Act Project & The Connecticut Council on Developmental Disabilities
What to Expect
The Conference Will Include
- National experts in managing the change that comes with the move towards independence
- Real-world learning for family caregivers and agencies
- AT Product demonstrations
- Remote Monitoring options
- Hands-on sessions, networking, exhibitors, and more
- Keynote presentations & breakout sessions for both families and agency providers, and hands-on product demonstrations.
Session Topics Will Include
- Innovations in Independent Living & Assistive Technology
- Employment Options
- Smart Home Living & Remote Monitoring Technology
- Using Apps for Independence: Transportation, Reading, Executive Functioning & More
- Input from State and Federal Representatives
Space Is Limited
Pre-register now and reserve your spot.**
* Full conference agenda and speaker information to be announced shortly.
** Pre-registration reserves your conference seat until March 6, 2024. Full conference registration and payment must be made by March 6, 2024 to reserve your space and benefit from the early bird rates.